Posts tagged Tips
How to Unlock Codes on BlackBerry Bold (9000), 8800, 8820, Curve (8300, 8310, 8320), javelin (8900), Gemini (8520, 9300), and Onyx (9700)
Note: NO SIM is required to unlock the phone. After phone is unlocked, remove the battery, insert SIM as desired and reinsert the battery. The phone must be restarted to use the new SIM card.
- Go to Settings
- Go to Options
- Go into Advanced Options
- Go Sim Card
- hold down the ALT key and press: MEP2 (Please note that you will not see what you type on the screen) *
- You will be asked to unlock the code. Enter and then press to confirm trackball and your phone is unlocked!
* If your phone is a 9700 or 9000 that require a second code (ie.Bell), please repeat until step 6 and press mep4 to enter the second code.
New BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone features like other brand’s own Tips and Tricks! You can see the Blackberry Curve shortcuts below :
- To select a line of text: Press the Shift key and drag your finger up or down on the trackpad.
- To select some text, character by character: hold down the Shift key and drag your finger left or right on the trackpad.
- To cancel a text selection, press Esc.
To cut selected text for an entry: press the Shift and Cancellation / backspace.
Facebook Games Becomes an Alternative Way to Promote Companies Brands to Consumers
Today, game lovers are crazy about Facebook game. Facebook games are easy to find in the Facebook game application. Many companies invest their money to build attractive games to achieve their consumers attention. By creating addiction of games, the application industry change their direction to advertising and entertainment, that provides rapid results. Genre and effectiveness of cost of the platform is the major issue among the game development segmentation.
Businesses promote their brands through facebook application. In this fact, games are popular communication medium between the companies that promote their service and the facebook game player. The games soul usually analyzed and communication indicators are planted in the facebook game application to create a subconscious effect to get the target branding image.
How to Build The Android Application That Nice To Users?
Developing a nice android application is so interesting include in science. The programmer should understand the android programming architecture, but also the programmer should be creatively design the application in order to well adapted by the users. The programmer has to think about this things, to designing a good android application:
- Build android application that easy to use (user friendly)
The android application that is not easy to use, although has a good graphical user interface (GUI) will not long lasting in the android marketplace. The consumers don’t like to wait a long time to play the android application, they like the faster application for their android gadget. The easy to use application will get a good acceptance by the consumers. And the android application that hard to understand will be quickly forgotten by the consumers.
- Good concept, good result
If you are an android application developer, firstly decide what concept or design that the users like. Are your application had any same application out on the application marketplace with the same attributes? A good application developer will answer and begin to dream or make visualization how the android application will work well. This process should begin with a good concept and ended with well running application.
- Build a really actual application
A good android application developer designs a well developed android application. They are open minded to serve the actual need of the consumers. Moreover, the code is written perfectly.
Unique features of SLR cameras (Sequel of SLR and Compact Camera Part One)
As mentioned above, the SLR is intended for advanced users. Include some useful features of digital SLR can help you make the final decision.
* The SLR provides superior performance, especially for shooting in low light because the light sensor (CCD) is larger than compact cameras.
* Unlike compact cameras, the photographer complete control over all settings. So it is the photographer who decides how the image should be.
* The SLR cameras are able to photograph any subject using interchangeable lenses.
* The focusing mechanism of the SLR is very accurate and fast. There will be no shutter lag.
* The SLR can capture images in RAW format, providing more control over how the final image will be generated.
* You can not record video with the SLR and nothing but this function is compact devices favorites of many people.
* The compact devices are easy to use for normal users because they do not have many settings useless for non-professionals.
* Large LCD preview screen of the compact and lightweight to help people take pictures with little effort.
If you’re serious about buying a new camera, you should take a moment to analyze your needs and options available. You may be able to seek help from friends who have knowledge in this area or from expert to get a better idea of the products.
If your needs are not covered by a compact camera, you should decide for SLR numérique.Préparez you to spend extra money for additional equipment as necessary goals and other equipment. This will cost a few hundred euros extra depending on your needs.
If your photo needs are normal and it does not bother you to manage some problems such as shutter lag and want to take advantage of greater portability and flexibility, then you should opt for a compact digital camera.