IOLAN SCS Console Server Minimize Downtime of Equipment
The IOLAN SCS Console Server provides true fault tolerance to minimize downtime of equipment and allow management of remote devices reliably and securely.
Equipped with dual Ethernet adapter and Redundant Path technology, the IOLAN SCS provides guaranteed access to serial console ports, providing the most reliable data management load center and remote devices. For an unequaled value for money
Why IOLAN SCS Console Server is the preferred choice:
* A 32-bit processor clocked at 400 MHz, showing a 750 MIPS, with a coprocessor for encryption, for the best performance available. Ideal for time-critical applications
* Clustering – Grouping of-band console ports for a single overview. Ideal for large data centers
* Power Cycling remote devices with Perle Remote Power Switch
* IP support (IPv6) for network compatibility and investment protection
* Feature principal host / secondary for failover on alternate host in case of failure of the main TCP connection.
* EasyPort Web – Access to serial console ports of Java-enabled Internet browser
* Integrated IPSec VPN gateway to access serial devices over standard IPSEC VPN infrastructure.
Dynamic DNS * – Access to the management of each console from anywhere on the Internet
* Feature HTTP tunneling for firewall secure access to remote serial devices over the Internet
* Browser access to ports without Java remote serial console via Telnet and SSH
* Testing ping monitoring allowing customers to reboot their equipment with Perle RPS power switches connected in case of non-response network
* Lifetime warranty for the best investment protection available on the market today
Administration Secure Serial Console
The IOLAN Console Server SCS facilitates secure access through an IP network to remote serial ports on equipment such as PBX, servers, routers, network storage equipment and security appliances. Information Administration data is protected by standard encryption tools such as Secure Shell (SSH) or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Access to authorized users is provided by authentication protocols such as RADIUS, TACACS, LDAP, Kerberos, NIS, or SecurID tokens from RSA Security.
By using these encryption technologies, an IOLAN can protect sensitive and confidential data from a serial device such as a credit card reader, before sending them on an intranet or Internet. Encrypted connections are fully compatible with major standards such that AES, 3DES, RC4, RC2 and CAST128.
The IPSec standard method known to provide the most secure communications to remote private networks via the Internet, provides authentication and encryption foolproof IP packets at the network layer of the OSI model. As standard, it is the multi-vendor interoperability solution ideally within a network. It provides the flexibility and ability to match the appropriate solution to a particular application.
With their IOLAN VPN Gateway feature, the IOLAN can integrate IPSec VPN infrastructure simplifying deployments that connect with strategic equipment that use serial communications. Actual management of COM Ports
Access always guaranteed
The IOLAN SCS integrates the functions of fault tolerance to ensure a secure and reliable access for administration of strategic equipment. With its dual Ethernet interface, the IOLAN SCS has a fallback in case of failure of the main line, while its dual power supply ensures availability even if the main electrical circuit failure. For remote administrators who work from home, traveling or in case of total failure of the network, an optional V.92 modem card allows access to all material circumstances, via a telephone line.
Each serial port has a 15 kV electrical protection against electrostatic discharges and power surges.
The latest IP technology
By offering a full support of IPv6, the IOLAN can now sustain their business investments by ensuring the compatibility of their hardware with the foreseeable development of their networks.
The demand for IPv6, which is compatible with IPv4 addressing schemes, is driven by a need for more and more important in terms of IP addresses. Indeed, with the implementation and the implementation of 3G cellular networks, has seen the huge influx of new IP devices on the Internet. To manage a new method was developed. And since 2005, the U.S. Department of Defense has mandated that all equipment purchased is compatible IPv6 for a global implementation by 2008. In addition, all major operating systems, whether Windows, Linux, Unix or Solaris, as well as routers, are now compatible with IPv6.
It is therefore important that end users and integrators can choose the network equipment compatible with the IPv6 standard. The IOLAN range, compatible with the original IPv6 is the best choice for serial to Ethernet technology.
All Perle IOLAN Console Server SCS are now backed by the best support services and service market, including Lifetime Warranty own Perle Systems. Since 1976 Perle has offered its customers tailored connectivity solutions to the highest standards of quality, performance, scalability and reliability .
Possibility Related Posts:
- Microsoft Announced the Release of Code for Your Device Kinect
Developers can access tools to work on content and applications. The materials being developed by Microsoft will run on Windows and, inter alia, are aimed at the development of future applications for...
- The Combination of VDI-SBC, The Best Approach to Virtualization
Seductive, virtualization workstation VDI does not benefit. Marion Gravot, product marketing manager at Systancia, the future is a combination mode VDI - SBC that gives priority to application virtual...
- Acer: App Store, Reader E-Paper Tablets, Netbook Chrome
The year 2010 looks busy for the Acer Group in Taiwan. Already firmly on the area of smartphones, it should present various electronic gadgets and a portal for downloading applications. We mentioned ...
- Chooses Voip Solution Proposed By A Start-Up
Between traditional PBX players are well positioned and start-ups to limited staff, the Post Office who wanted to install a VoIP solution in a new building, made a bold choice by awarding the contract...
- LG: a Connected TV in Partnership With France Televisions
If 2010 is placed under the sign of 3D, 2011 will likely be facing the TV connected. France Televisions group has initiated a service project for televisions connected which was revealed at IFA in Be...
- New Apple iPhone 4 Presented (Again)
As expected, Apple announced its new iPhone 4 which had connection problems with AT & T network at the time of the demonstration, which took Steve Jobs to continue with other aspects or new cell p...