New BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone features like other brand’s own Tips and Tricks! You can see the Blackberry Curve shortcuts below :
- To select a line of text: Press the Shift key and drag your finger up or down on the trackpad.
- To select some text, character by character: hold down the Shift key and drag your finger left or right on the trackpad.
- To cancel a text selection, press Esc.
To cut selected text for an entry: press the Shift and Cancellation / backspace.
Upgrade The Firmware Of The Nokia N95
Firmware is the internal software of the phone. Level it allows the bug fixes, various improvements.
In short it dramatically improves your mobile phone. The upgrade to an N95 / N95 8GB is done via NSU (Nokia Software Updater) that is included in Nokia PC suite.
To find your firmware version, type * # 0000 # on your phone
To find the latest version for your phone go to this page Nokia
To know your product code is printed underneath the battery and starts with 052
Then two possibilities exist:
- Either you bought your N95 version naked without operator.
- Either you have an N95 from an operator pack (Orange, SFR …) or foreign language
In the case of the naked version is very simple, the latest version offered by Nokia is bound to be available for your phone. Just use NSU to upgrade your firmware. the rest of this tutorial is not for you.
In the case of an N95 from an operator is more complicated.
Indeed, the firmware is modified by the operator to add his propore menus.
we cannot theoretically install a firmware naked Nokia, install the firmware operator.
the concern is that operators do not care about the customer and not royally almost never put their firmware up to date.
eg Orange N95 version you are blocked while the v12 v21 was released at Nokia.
The goal is to install a firmware naked Nokia N95 on Orange and SFR.
Debranding this operation is called in English.
this operation has nothing to do with désimlockage.
Disadvantages of this update:
WARNING: this operation will void the warranty! and is irreversible (cannot go back to a lower version)
personal settings will be erased (themes, wallpaper, settings …)
all contacts, messages, photos, software … will be deleted.
Spiderman movie comes with the N95 8GB will be lost.
CAUTION! not to restore a backup after the upgrade.
This one is not only useless but also Nokia took the opportunity to block your phone
Indeed, the product code is stored in the backup and Nokia recognizes that the product code was changed and the phone hangs with message “PHONE NOT USE – CONTACT DEALER. In case of trouble only a hard reset will get us out of this mess. (thank you to the anonymous contributor to this comment)
By cons, if you use Outlook, you can synchronize contacts, calendar, notes, tasks to the PC before the upgrade and then re-synchronize to the phone later. this poses no problem and provides a partial backup of the phone.
After the upgrade you can make a perfect backup that will be restorable as you want (the new product code will be stored in the backup) so when restoring the backup code and the phone will be identical
Any firmware upgrade later is perfectly possible without any worries through NSU.
You enjoy the full potential of your phone, no clamping function (eg SIP is blocked from Orange)
bugs are fixed. Functions are added, the phone is faster, less plant ….
the camera is faster and enhances photos.
The update firmware with NSU will normally, however, before we change the product code of the phone to pretend to NSU that we have a nude version.
Handling is similar to an N95 or N95 8GB, only the product code is different
Unique features of SLR cameras (Sequel of SLR and Compact Camera Part One)
As mentioned above, the SLR is intended for advanced users. Include some useful features of digital SLR can help you make the final decision.
* The SLR provides superior performance, especially for shooting in low light because the light sensor (CCD) is larger than compact cameras.
* Unlike compact cameras, the photographer complete control over all settings. So it is the photographer who decides how the image should be.
* The SLR cameras are able to photograph any subject using interchangeable lenses.
* The focusing mechanism of the SLR is very accurate and fast. There will be no shutter lag.
* The SLR can capture images in RAW format, providing more control over how the final image will be generated.
* You can not record video with the SLR and nothing but this function is compact devices favorites of many people.
* The compact devices are easy to use for normal users because they do not have many settings useless for non-professionals.
* Large LCD preview screen of the compact and lightweight to help people take pictures with little effort.
If you’re serious about buying a new camera, you should take a moment to analyze your needs and options available. You may be able to seek help from friends who have knowledge in this area or from expert to get a better idea of the products.
If your needs are not covered by a compact camera, you should decide for SLR numérique.Préparez you to spend extra money for additional equipment as necessary goals and other equipment. This will cost a few hundred euros extra depending on your needs.
If your photo needs are normal and it does not bother you to manage some problems such as shutter lag and want to take advantage of greater portability and flexibility, then you should opt for a compact digital camera.
Many photographers are confused when it comes to know what camera to buy. They find it difficult to choose between a digital SLR and a compact digital camera. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, they should be understood and taken into consideration before making the decision.
The digital industry has made great strides in recent years and falling prices made them affordable SLR cameras for all audiences. Read on to learn the important functions of each and make a choice knowingly.
Shoulder or pocket …
One of the biggest advantages of compact cameras and their compact size and low weight, making them more easily transportable or you hate it. The SLR cameras are larger and often require their own carrying bag. The fact that most SLR objectives are heavier than the camera itself implies that it takes a carry bag for all apparatus of the SLR.
The goal is important but …
Generally, all SLR housings are supplied with a standard zoom lens for normal photos. For example, a 18-55mm lens supplied with the Nikon D40 can make good portraits and landscape pictures. However, you will need to purchase additional targets for specific shots. For example, the 18-55mm is not enough to take a closeup of a bird on a branch of a tree near you.
On the other hand, a compact has a zoom range greater compared with standard lens supplied with a SLR. These objectives are powerful enough to meet the normal photographic needs, such as taking family portraits and photos of the picnic. Most manufacturers use high-quality lenses for their compact cameras, the image quality is generally good.
With digital SLR cameras, you do not need to place the subject in the center of the frame to the point.Vous just have to focus a point and support to the shutter release halfway. The point will be in a split second.
With compact cameras, you need to place the subject in the center of the frame and press the shutter release halfway to the point. You can not release the button until you have not finished the framing and fired.
These are significant differences between the performance of autofocus SLR and a compact.
* The digital SLR offers a focus and a sharper dose compared to a compact.
* Unlike the compact autofocus, the LRT is very fast. Take stock with a compact can take one to two seconds.
* In the digital SLR, there is no shutter lag, the delay between pressing the shutter and taking the photo is very short. In the compact camera, the shutter lag and relatively large – a shift from one to deues seconds is common.
If there is a downside to digital, it is this: the dust and particles on the sensor make life very difficult by increasing either the time of editing or cleaning costs and loss of the device to some time. You’ve thought of doing it yourself, but the threat of large companies ignore the warranty if something happens. What to do?
Prevention is paramount. Never leave the room air. It is better to change the lens quickly or put the cap to prevent dust from entering. Also, always turn off the camera before changing lenses, static electricity attracts dust on the sensor. In addition, before installing your lens, a little bit pear-air in the room and on the basis of the lens does not hurt.
However, the dust still finds its way. We cannot avoid cleaning the sensor but only delay it, even with the new gadgets (self-cleaning sensor Canon Rebel XTi). So here are some tips:
All manufacturers of digital SLR cameras do not recommend this approach on pain of not ensuring your equipment if you damage the sensor, but with minimal detail and the right tools, it is impossible to happen.
First, a clean working environment is required. Next, make sure your batteries are fully charged. Arrange the following tools handy: – pear air (gas bomb: no question !!!)- aspiring Green Clean system or other (optional) – liquid Eclipse (very volatile, leaves no trace)
- Cotton swab (VisibleDust offers excellent products for all sensor sizes and you guarantee that their products will not damage your sensor)
1. Open the case.
2. Blow a hit with the horn area.
3. Make up mirror.
4. Blow with the pear and vacuum the particles with your system, or blow with the camera facing down so that the particles not fall on the sensor.
5. Take a cotton swab and apply two or three drops of liquid Eclipse.
6. Take one or two passes over the sensor.
7. Repeat step 4.
8. Turn off your camera to
9. Close the box and put a lens.
10. Check results
Now, after reading this, you’ll realize that all these tools are worth a small fortune and I’ve saved the brush to static electricity! Basically, a complete cleaning can be worth between 200 and $ 300 and yet, do not forget to come back as the consumable liquid and stems or papers.
Me, I go to a service center not too far that I do it in 10-15 minutes for twenty dollars (Pro Camera Service). So I strongly advise you to search your area to find a service center! At $ 20 4-6 months, it takes several years before reaching the price of a complete kit!