The IOLAN SCS Console Server provides true fault tolerance to minimize downtime of equipment and allow management of remote devices reliably and securely.
Equipped with dual Ethernet adapter and Redundant Path technology, the IOLAN SCS provides guaranteed access to serial console ports, providing the most reliable data management load center and remote devices. For an unequaled value for money
Why IOLAN SCS Console Server is the preferred choice:
* A 32-bit processor clocked at 400 MHz, showing a 750 MIPS, with a coprocessor for encryption, for the best performance available. Ideal for time-critical applications
* Clustering – Grouping of-band console ports for a single overview. Ideal for large data centers
* Power Cycling remote devices with Perle Remote Power Switch
* IP support (IPv6) for network compatibility and investment protection
* Feature principal host / secondary for failover on alternate host in case of failure of the main TCP connection.
* EasyPort Web – Access to serial console ports of Java-enabled Internet browser
* Integrated IPSec VPN gateway to access serial devices over standard IPSEC VPN infrastructure.
Dynamic DNS * – Access to the management of each console from anywhere on the Internet
* Feature HTTP tunneling for firewall secure access to remote serial devices over the Internet
* Browser access to ports without Java remote serial console via Telnet and SSH
* Testing ping monitoring allowing customers to reboot their equipment with Perle RPS power switches connected in case of non-response network
* Lifetime warranty for the best investment protection available on the market today