The question today is: can we share and edit a text document to several?
The answer is: Yes, with Google Docs. Each author must have an Internet connection and an email address.
Create a Google Account
1. Create a Google account can use their personal email address, no need to create an firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the confirmation message from Google at the address, confirm the account creation.
3. On the Google Account set up, click on Documents
4. In the Documents page, click on Settings (top right) to set the desired language and other parameters
5. You can import files from your desktop or create documents, spreadsheets, forms and presentations directly to Google Docs.
Results: All these files can be opened anywhere (Internet connection required) and you can share them with anyone you choose.
Create a document
1. On the File menu, select New, Document
2. Enter your text
If the document already exists, simply import it into Google Docs in order to later change to many.
1. File menu, Import
2. Select the document (text or Word format) to your hard drive and click Import. (more…)