Apple iPad now become popular gadget, what it can do for you? Here are some ways to find out.
There are some Apple iPad applications you can find in your Apple iPad, such as: Apple iTunes, Aplle iPod, calendar, contacts, maps, video, YouTube, Application Store, Safari (internet browser), Mail. Apple iPad’s ability: the speed of iPad, Apple had designed their own softwares and hardwares, the help of awesome iOS A4 processor technology that mixed, the iPad’s fluency is very good.
First, The electricity technology: As they said, the MacBook series iPad built with li-ion battery that can reach approximately 10 hours to be played.
Second, Apple iPad have so many applications: iPad is compatible with all iPhone applications, but one fold and double the dimension of the small view doesn’t blur satisfactory original iPad program had millions in the Apple Store section, almost could meet most needs “Readin’” is one of the biggest functions of Apple iPad. Not only the official Apple iBooks, a kind of RSS readers, sundry local and international mags, newspapers also launched in a creative way in iPad. Such as the famous The New York Times, Popular Science, Wired, Kompas, Nat Geo (National Geographic), and many more. Later, we can read comics in iPad.
Third, Apple iPad is also can help in our life, not only how it teachs us to cook, to get map travel, view the weather, homes can attempt clothes on yoox.com, are very good to try this program. With the amazing of the Apple iPad is any need to stick in the house. (more…)
Will Microsoft Changes Their Idea?
The lucky (?) Owners of machines running Windows (XP, Vista and 7) will surprise them the next update of their operating system: in order to comply with a ruling by the European Commission, the firm Redmond will offer its French customers to choose a new browser. The timing is bad for Microsoft, whose recent security vulnerabilities in its Internet Explorer has earned him being banned from several European governments, but the time is right to explain why this choice is important, everybody cares
Outside the geeks, most Internet users do not care completely of browsers people use. However, past the security problems posed by Internet Explorer, each browser has its advantages and disadvantages. Some are lightweight and suitable for machine lacks power, faster and more efficient in practice, depending on your machine, your operating system and your Internet use, there are good chances that you do not use adapted the browser. (more…)
I found your PDA on eBay
Once you know what type of PDA, enter the portal of PDA’s, Palms and Handhelds and choose yours.
* Categories: The Categories list displayed on top of the page will help you narrow down your listings by item type. You’ll find links for Accessories, Palm, Sony Clie, HP iPaq and Jornada. As you dig deeper into the site the more you narrow down your choice by brand.
* Search by keyword: Search for specific words in the lists of categories of eBay. For example, if you want to find a Pocket PC with 128 MB RAM, type “bluetooth pocket PC with 128 MB” (without quotation marks) into the Search box. Click “Search title and description” to expand your results. Many vendors also put the model and the number of GPS device you are selling. Visit MercadoLibre search help to search for keywords.
* Let the sellers help: lists must include information on the manufacturer of the PDA, additional memory features, condition, operating system compatibility, included software or cables and ports that need to communicate with your computer. The lists should also include an image. If you need additional information, send an email to the seller by clicking the Ask seller a question link under the seller’s profile.
If you do not find exactly what you want, tell MercadoLibre what we want, creating a post on MercadoAlerta. MercadoLibre will email you when your choice is available.
Deciding between a Palm OS and Pocket PC was once the most difficult decision to make when someone wanted to buy a PDA. Now manufacturers offer comparable features and pricing for Palms and Pocket PCs. Base your decision on your personal preference. If you want advanced features and a comfortable keyboard, the T-Mobile Sidekick or RIM Blackberry may be suitable for you.
Palm devices running the Palm operating system and include software to help you keep track of your contacts and appointments. Most come with third-party software to synchronize your Outlook email, but you’ll need additional third-party software to synchronize with other Microsoft Office applications.
If you’re not a fan of Microsoft, the recent Palm devices boast as many additional features as their Pocket PC counterparts. Your operating system does not need much memory to run and you can get them with monochrome or color screens.
If you want a PDA with cell phone, looking for the Palm Treo.
The handheld devices like Pocket PC, run a version of the Windows operating system. Older PDAs running Windows CE and newer devices run Windows Mobile. Pocket PCs come with versions of Microsoft Office applications specific to Pocket PC, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, which are fully integrated applications to desktops. They also come with Windows Media Player to play audio and video files. If you want a PDA that immediately integrates with Microsoft Office applications, look into Pocket PCs such as the Casio Cassiopeia, HP iPaq, Sharp Zaurus, and Dell Axim.
If you prefer to run Linux, look at the Sharp Zaurus and make sure sellers specify Linux is the operating system with the device.
Surf the Web, write text messages, check your personal POP3 email and chat on the phone with a smartphone from T-Mobile Sidekick. The device runs a proprietary operating system and as you may have guessed, uses information and cell phone network T-Mobile. Of course, this includes traditional calendaring and phone book functions. I opened his big screen to find its QWERTY keyboard. The Sidekick comes in three versions:
* T-Mobile Sidekick II: Perfect for the average person who wants to manage contacts, surf the Internet, email and chat, T-Mobile Sidekick II is the latest version of T-Mobile’s Sidekick, which has a camera with flash, speakerphone, and 32 MB of RAM. Bluetooth is not supported or IrDa.
* T-Mobile Sidekick Color: The first version of Sidekick that works with color display, T-Mobile Sidekick Color has 32MB RAM. Like the Sidekick, not have speakerphone or memory expansion space.
* T-Mobile Sidekick: The original T-Mobile Sidekick has 16MB of installed RAM and a monochrome screen. Can communicate with other devices over infrared (IrDA), but not have speakerphone or memory expansion.
RIM Blackberry devices include Bluetooth-enabled organizer, browser, keyboard, and most include speakerphone. If your IT department supports the technology, you can access your personal or corporate email from a server compatible with Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Domino.
Certain models such as the BlackBerry 5790, are not integrated cell phone functionality.
The wretches who have Intel graphics chipset (945, 965, this whole series, and for info, my graphics card is a X3100) and who wanted to play Second Life on Vista have noticed (at the same time, how do otherwise …) the game crashes miserably when displaying your avatar (and the island as well). Quite a problem, it’s true, but said the problem said solution!
In fact this crash problem is that the GC can not handle occlusions of objects, which means, that I realized that it shits when two objects overlap. OpenGL problem in short. So, disable this function, and the only worry (if one can say that it is one) is to do the manip manually in the file concerned: you do not have access to this type of configuration via the game
Then go to the folder C: Users your_user_name AppData Roaming SecondLife user_settings, and open the file settings.xml. There, you just have to add the following code (without interfering with the existing code, see how the code is done and how the code in the file is made – it’s simple and you will not make Silly)
<!-Enable object culling is based occlusion (coverage) by Other Objects->
<UseOcclusion Value= »FALSE »/>
You close you register, you restart 2nd Life, you connect and oh magic, you’re “in game”! Play well -]!
Update: Before the upsurge in people contacting me by MSN, and the fact that it is always the same questions that come up, these are elements that may help:
* Make sure your drivers are current. For this, use the excellent tool TousLesDrivers site.
* Integrate the code this way:
# If after doing all this does not work, it’s a hardware incompatibility, and you can not play, unfortunately, no solution that I know.
# Likewise, do not bother to contact me for a driver installation problem. The computer assemblers are not doing their job, I’m sorry!